These days, you rely on your computer systems more then ever before. If the network is running slow or computers are down, the impact can be felt throughout your business. Having staff frustrated by uncooperative technology is bad enough, but when it also impacts customers you have a much bigger problem on your hands.
Keeping every application up-to-date, every file safe and usable, every server running at top speed, every network secure, and every piece of your IT platform optimized and working in perfect synergy takes a team of dedicated, experienced professionals.
AgileOffice Active Support gives you that team: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
One Low Cost For All You Need
Inclusive of proactive maintenance, 24/7 monitoring and unlimited support hours, AgileOffice Active Support for Business is completely scalable and designed to meet the needs of smaller and growing businesses.
Leveraging the power of Windows Intune, this comprehensive offering makes outsourcing IT easier–and more cost-effective–than ever before possible.
For a fixed-price, affordable monthly rate, you can enjoy IT support service that is:
- Adaptive: always conforming to the needs and budget of your business
- Responsive: with talented, experienced, and friendly support professionals who understand your exact needs and who are always only a phone call away
- Strategic: supplying you with the technology and tools you need to grow your business and stay a step ahead of the competition.
AgileOffice Active Support helps to ensure that the technology and data your business survives upon is resilient, and fills a vital requirement of your Business Continuity planning. The key features of AgileOffice Active Support include:
- 24/7 Helpdesk: Users can submit support requests via phone, email or ticket. Includes reporting and SLA targets
- Rapid Response IT Support: Timely remediation of support issues to keep your systems and information safe and usable, at a time that meets your business needs
- Proactive Maintenance: Agile IT’s Microsoft technology experts make sure your software and systems are kept up-to-date with all the latest patches and are running at full-speed
- Spam & Virus Protection: Ensures your systems are safe with heuristic, proactive detection that blocks known and–more importantly–unknown and emerging threats
- Onsite Option: For an additional fee, a Technician or Engineer can be deployed to your workplace to provide onsite support.
Your Systems in Agile IT’s Safe Hands
Named as a Microsoft Cloud Partner of the Year for the past three years, Agile IT has been serving corporate, government, education and non-profit customers nationwide since 2006. Our technical staff and Senior Consultants have over 75 years combined experience of Microsoft Solutions and have helped hundreds of companies to achieve substantial improvements in their IT environment, and maximize the return on their investment with big savings in time and money.
We’re proud that many of our customers continue to come back to us, and we don’t take that for granted – in fact, we see ourselves as partners to our clients’ success.