When you aren’t coordinating your marketing, sales and customer services teams, you are missing opportunities to build long lasting relationships with your customers.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Online from Agile IT, you’ll give your customers a consistent experience with your organization and gain insight into their interests. Give your marketing, sales and customer service teams the tools to boost sales and service levels without ever leaving Outlook.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online from Agile IT includes powerful tools for:
- Enhanced marketing automation – target your prospects with precision to execute effective marketing campaigns and track results to test and improve promotions and offers
- Increased sales – sales force automation will get all your sales people on the same page and streamline the sales processes for quick turnaround, higher close rates and better customer retention
- Improved customer service – with one customer database, you can deliver account data to your customer service team for more efficient and consistent client support
- Social media marketing – monitor social media and update contact information from LinkedIn and other social sources
Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows your sales, marketing and customer service teams to use powerful tools that are designed to increase revenue, customer loyalty and customer support – all directly through Outlook.
Agile IT provides CRM solutions to fit each client’s unique business needs. Our consultants have extensive experience implementing both on-demand and on-premise Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
Why Agile IT? We are the #1 Rated Dynamics CRM Service Provider
We investigate and document everything relevant to the migration before we start, so we know in advance what issues we will face. Then we fix any issues before we migrate your data, ensuring you’re up and running with no sudden hitches.
Only Agile IT can promise a seamless migration experience:
- Fixed-price migration – With Agile IT, what you see is what you pay. We don’t charge per hour for migrations, unlike some of our competitors. We agree, in advance, exactly what the costs and timeframe will be so there are no nasty surprises when you get the invoice.
- With minimal business interruption – Our migrations are scheduled around your natural downtime, such as weekends, to minimize disruption to your business. Some of our ‘competitors’ start your migration at 9am on Monday and finish up somewhere around Thursday lunchtime (if you’re lucky!). During the migration period, no emails are sent or received, no shared files are available and business grinds to a halt. With Agile IT, you can go home on Friday evening and come back on Monday morning to your new Office in the Cloud.
- That gets done right the first time – Agile IT follows Microsoft’s best practice for migrations. We investigate and document everything relevant to the migration before we start, so we know in advance what issues we will face. Then we fix any issues before we migrate your data, ensuring you’re up and running with no sudden hitches. Choose someone else and you may just find yourself without email for weeks!
- By a recognized industry-leader – Ranked by Talkin’ Cloud as one of the world’s top 100 Cloud Services Providers, and awarded 2012 Southwest Area Cloud Partner of the Year by Microsoft, Agile IT is a leading Microsoft Solutions Provider holding seven Microsoft Gold Competencies and ten Microsoft Silver Competencies. Offering recognized best-in-class expertise in Cloud Solutions for business, your data couldn’t be in better hands.
- With tens of thousands of users already migrated – Having qualifications is great, but nothing beats real-world experience. Agile IT performed some of the very first Windows Intune migrations back in 2011 and we’ve been successfully doing them ever since. Along the way we’ve encountered and resolved just about every issue imaginable – and some that aren’t. Your data is your business. Trust it to an expert – Agile IT.