- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service automation
- Social listening and insights
- Integration with Office 365 applications
- Access your data from anywhere
Or call us on:
Attracting, winning, and retaining customers is the foundation for success. Thriving businesses find new and innovative channels to attract prospects, execute sales processes to win deals faster, and deliver world-class customer experiences to maximize customer loyalty.
Effective customer relationship management (CRM) can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination.
Microsoft Sales Productivity
The combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365, and Power BI drives sales productivity by making teams highly connected and collaborative so they can close more deals, faster.
Focus on what matters most:
- Get real-time business and social information from more than 30,000 sources
- Gain insights into your business and what matters most to your customers
Create personal, targeted experiences:
- Increase sales velocity with immediate access to the right people and information
- Follow a guided sales experience with built-in best practices
Work like a network, and grow your business:
- Tap into the combined social intellect of your company
- Discover new information tailored to you, and quickly find what you need
Microsoft Sales Productivity vs Salesforce
Sales Cloud Enterprise*
Sales automation: opportunities, goals, territories
Enterprise social network
|Chatter included||Yammer included|
Sales process-driven user experience
Native Outlook experience online or offline
Conferencing, IM, productivity, collaboration
|Add $20/user/mo for Office 365||Office 365 included|
Power BI: Intuitive visualization and exploration
|Add $20/user/mo for Power BI||Power BI included|
Social listening and analysis
|Additional charge for Radian6||Microsoft Social Listening included|
|Add $125/user/mo for Data.com||InsideView included|
Note The combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365, and Power BI is now available at $65/user/month for new customers and $45/user/month for existing Office 365 customers. During checkout, from the Optional add-ons menu, select Power BI for Office 365. To apply the discount, type the Promo Code salesproductivity1.
*Pricing based on the Enterprise Edition, from publicly available information. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online includes several functionality areas for which Salesforce.com customers pay extra, thus the difference in editions for comparison.
**Promotional prices are listed per user/per month in US dollars; actual pricing may vary by geography. Other fees may apply for add-on services, such as additional storage, testing, and production instances. Prices are exclusive of any fees you may incur to procure Internet connectivity. See Terms and conditions for full offer details.
< hr class=”blue-hr” />
Why choose Agile IT for your Microsoft Sales Productivity solution?
As one of the leading Microsoft Partners in the world, Agile IT has gained the wealth of knowledge and experience to enable us to transform your business into a dynamic, agile organization.
- Top-rated Microsoft Partner
- Microsoft Cloud Partner of the Year for 3 consecutive years
- 100% Office 365 Deployment Success Rate
- 7 Gold and 7 Silver Microsoft Competencies
- Top-tier member of the Microsoft SMB Champions Club
- Hundreds of thousands of mailboxes migrated
Don’t trust your business to just anyone, trust the best in the business – Agile IT.