Or call us on:
Improve Identity Management
A Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) solution from Agile IT can make security a simpler undertaking for any IT professional. Agile IT has successfully implemented Identity Manager for many organizations, and can do the same for you, providing you with an identity management solution that is reliant, compliant, flexible, and secure.
You can empower users to self-remediate identity issues, including group membership, smart card, and password reset functions with an easy-to-use interface, resulting in increased productivity and end-user satisfaction.
At the same time, you will simplify identity lifecycle management through automated workflows, business rules and easy integration with heterogeneous platforms across the datacenter and cloud. Identity and group provisioning can be automated based on business policy and implemented via workflow-driven provisioning through a single interface, including the ability to extend FIM to support new scenarios through the Visual Studio and .NET development environments.
Agile IT will discover and map permissions across multiple systems to individual, assignable roles, leveraging role mining tools to discover the various permission sets for users across the enterprise to be later modeled and applied centrally. And by presenting IT and auditors with a single view of individual users and resources, you can increase visibility into compliance and the security state of systems across the organization, along with in-depth auditing and reporting.
In today’s business world, empowering your user base with the tools and technology they need while maintaining security and operational efficiencies of all desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and servers brings improvements in efficiency and cost-management.
Agile IT can deliver a Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) solution that enables you to give end users the self-service tools they require while automating common identity lifecycle management tasks.
Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) allows you to simplify identity lifecycle management through automated workflows and business rules, and provides easy integration with heterogeneous platforms. You’ll empower people with end-user self-service capabilities embedded in Outlook or delivered via a familiar SharePoint experience, and be able to improve security and compliance with auditing across identities, role-based access control, and deep role discovery.
Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) provides:
- SharePoint-based console for policy authoring, enforcement and auditing
- Extensible WS-* APIs and Windows Workflow Foundation workflows
- Heterogeneous identity synchronization and consistency
- Heterogeneous certificate management with third party CA support
- Management of multiple credential types
- Self-service password reset integrated with Windows logon as well as web-based tool
- Integrated provisioning of identities, credentials, and resources
- Automated, codeless user provisioning and de-provisioning
- Self-service user profile management
- Synchronization of user identity across Active Directory, Microsoft Azure Active Directory and external directories
- Rich Office-based self-service group management tools
- Offline approvals through Office
- Group and distribution list management including dynamic membership calculation in these groups and DLs based on user’s attributes
- Preventative role-based access control
- Rule enforcement through segregation of duties
- Self-service access request and automated approval workflow
- Rule-based analytics of access
- Access re-certification and attestation
- In-depth reporting and auditing using familiar tools like System Center Service Manager and SQL Server Reporting Services
With Microsoft Gold competencies in Identity and Access and Datacenter, and years of delivering identity management solutions, few companies can offer the wealth of knowledge and experience that Agile IT has gained. Even fewer can deliver that expertise in way which is easy to understand, affordable and seamless.
- Top-rated Microsoft Managed Partner
- 7 Gold and 7 Silver Microsoft Competencies
For your Forefront Identity Manager solution, trust the best in the business – Agile IT.