Office 365 allows organizations to implement Archiving and eDiscovery using the native services integrated with Microsoft Office 365 to achieve regulatory compliance. The Office 365 Archive and eDiscovery solution is designed to help customers satisfy the any of following regulatory compliance requirements:
- Regulatory Compliance (SEC, FINRA, SOX, FRCP)
- Litigation Hold and eDiscovery
- Storage Resource Management
- Additional Encryption Options for HIPAA & GLBA Compliance
With years of experience in Office 365 Regulatory Compliance, both native and applied via 3rd party tools such as Proofpoint and Exchange Hosted Encryption, Agile IT is the premier choice for Office 365 Regulatory Compliance.
Learn about the Office 365 Regulatory Compliance Options:
Using the Enterprise Suite E3 (E3) plan from Office 365, your email will automatically begin archiving from your Office 365 email staying in Microsoft’s secure data centers.
- Unlimited Storage - Customers of Office 365 E3 plans can store an unlimited amount of data at no extra cost.
- All Data Searchable at All Times - Office 365 keeps all data online and immediately accessible for searches in web or native Outlook interface.
- Built In Outlook Support - Users won’t miss a beat Microsoft’s Archive Support is built in using the native Outlook interface with NO Add-ons or Web pages (unless you want to view it from the web)
- Litigation Hold - Retain e-mail messages, calendar items, tasks, and other mailbox items on the servers in the Microsoft Exchange datacentre even if the user deletes them.
- eDiscovery - Search for documents, websites, and email messages spread across laptops, email servers, file servers, and other sources, and collecting and acting on content that meets the criteria for a legal case.
Office 365 Regulatory Compliance Migration with Guidance & Training by Agile IT
AgileAscend Enterprise Assisted Office 365 Migration is the ideal solution for customers with regulatory compliance challenges and have some technical expertise or in-house IT staff. For a fixed price, Agile IT will guide your team through the entire migration process from start to finish.
Microsoft Exchange Hosted Encryption is a convenient, easy-to-use e-mail encryption service that helps to safely deliver your confidential business communications.
Government and industry regulations—such as those posed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)—offer even more compelling reasons for corporations to increase the security of messages to help meet compliance requirements. However, existing solutions—such as server-to-server level encryption, public key infrastructure (PKI), and password-protected files—can be expensive and complicated to integrate and to deploy for communication with parties outside of your organization. These solutions do not provide the flexibility, sophistication, or ease of use that corporate users need to deploy e-mail encryption for external communications.
How It Works
In traditional encryption systems such as PKI, certificates bind public keys to identities. Users must pre-enroll in server systems to receive a certificate, which is signed by a Certification Authority, so that they can send and receive secure messages.
Exchange Hosted Encryption incorporates Identity-Based Encryption (IBE) technology in a managed service platform. Developed by Voltage Security, a Microsoft technology partner, IBE is a breakthrough in security and usability for message encryption. Exchange Hosted Encryption eliminates the need for certificates and uses a recipient’s e-mail address as the public key, IBE automatically binds the user’s identity to the public key and eliminates the need for certificates.