The Most Trusted Compliant Cloud
Microsoft is one of only two companies to receive Impact Level 6 DoD clearance.
Agile IT is proud to be one of the first companies authorized by Microsoft to provide both Azure Government, and GCC High licensing, migrations and managed support to Federal, State, and Local Governments as well as DoD Contractors and supporting agencies. Additionally, Agile IT is a CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization, ideally suited to help the defense industry meet the new requirements of the Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification.
Defense and Government
Secure, sovereign environments for DoD, federal, state and local governments.
- GCC and GCC High – Agile IT is top of only 8 global AOS-G partners capable of licensing, migrating and managing GCC High
- Azure Government – Agile IT was one of the first Microsoft Partners selected to deliver Azure Government Services
- GCC – Microsoft’s government focused cloud for Federal, State, Local, and Tribal Governments and their approved contractors.
Security and Compliance
World class tools for mission critical security and compliance.
- Zero Trust Security – Leverage Microsoft’s leading security tools to meet NIST 800-207 and CMMC cybersecurity requirements
- Data Governance – Halt leaks before they happen with automated DLP policies
- Compliance – Single pane of glass views of compliance controls
- Reporting and Response – Incident level investigations and reporting on threats and breaches
Collaboration and Communications
Modern productivity and collaboration tools delivered in government specific clouds.
- Modern Workplace – Enable secure inter-departmental and cross-agency collaboration
- Citizen outcomes – Apply data analytics and business intelligence to provide better community outcomes
- Continuity – Reduce the risk of Ransomware and speed disaster recovery and business continuity efforts.
Recent Articles from Agile IT
Removing Hybrid Exchange
Prior to Microsoft’s update to the Exchange management tools in Exchange Server 2019, it’s likely that you were locked into an Exchange hybrid deployment for recipient management. Fortunately, it’s now possible to eliminate that last on-premise Exchange server. This means…
What You Need To Know About GCC High Feature Parity
What is GGC High Feature Parity? Have you ever wondered why Microsoft’s Government Community Cloud High (GCC High) always lags behind Commercial Microsoft 365 in terms of releasing new features? Feature parity can be a significant decision point when moving…
What is Microsoft Copilot?
Microsoft Copilot: Everything You Need To Know Are you curious about the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how it’s changing how we work? As technology evolves, AI is becoming increasingly prevalent in our daily lives. One of the latest developments in…