September 13th’s Tech Talk with Rich Carlsen, Microsoft Solutions Architect was a walk through of many of available learning resources for Azure. Rich is deeply involved in the Azure ecosystem, so while his talk focused on Azure resources for beginners, there is value even if you are an Azure pro.
Where can I start learning about Azure?
Azure is indeed vast, and with so many opportunities available, it is easy to become overwhelmed and hard to know where to start. Thankfully there are almost as many Azure learning resources as there are Azure Solutions. Rich explained his personal framework of certification, independent study and working in the real world. He also acknowledged the different ways which people learn and showed how the learning resources available for Azure came in every format you could want, in video and documentation, in full manuals, structured courses and even quick start guides and hands-on labs.
Here is a full breakdown of the resources Rich discussed
Azure Learning Respources
- Azure Administrator Guided Learning Path
- Azure Stack Operator Guided Learning Path
- Azure Solution Architect Guided Learning Path
- Azure Node.js Developer Guided Learning Path
- Azure .NET developer Guided Learning Path
- Azure AI Developer Guided Learning Path
- Azure For AWS Professionals Guided Learning Path
- AZ-100 – Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Certification
- AZ-101 Azure Integration and Security Certification
- AZ-102 Azure Administrator Certification
- 70-473 Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions Certification
- 70-475 Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions Azure Certification
70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure And Web Services Certification
- 70-532 Developing Azure Solutions Certification
- 70-533 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification
- 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure SOlutions
- 70-537 Configuring And Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Azure Stack Certification
- 70-774 Platform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning Certification
- 70-775 Perform Data Engineering on Microsoft HDINsight Certification
- 70-776 Engineering Data with Microsoft Cloud Service Certification
Agile IT’s Tech Talks are a weekly opportunity to learn how to do more, and do it securely with your cloud software and services. Each week, we host a short talk from a subject matter expert, followed by a community driven Q&A where Agile IT’s clients can ask our engineers any of their most pressing questions. This is a free service for our clients.