The System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Cross Platform Update supports the monitoring of Unix/Linux Servers including:
- Monitoring of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 servers (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Support of Solaris Zones
- Fix for defunct Process issue
- The Cross Platform Agent may not discover soft partitions on Solaris systems. Therefore, the disk provider may be unloaded, and the Cross Platform Agent may stop collecting information from the system disks.
- The Cross Platform Agent may not restart after the AIX server reboots.
The latest versions of all the Operations Manager 2007 R2 Unix/Linux agents are included in this update.
Operating Systems supported in this update:
- AIX 5.3 (Power), 6.1 (Power)
- HP-UX 11iv2 (IA64/PA-RISC), 11iv3 (IA64/PA-RISC)
- Red Hat Enterprise Server 4 (x86/x64), 5 (x86/x64)
- Solaris 8 (SPARC), 9 (SPARC), 10 (SPARC/x86)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (x86), 10 (x86/x64), 11 (x86/x64)
Download details: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Cross Platform Update