Also, check out theses Windows 2008 R2 Deployment services.
accelerator for operating system and application deployment. New features like flexible driver management, optimized transaction processing, and access to distribution shares from any location simplify deployment and make your job easier. Deploy faster and easier with MDT 2010. Join the beta now.
Tell us what you think! Join the beta and send us your honest feedback. We appreciate your input.
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit is the fourth generation deployment accelerator from Microsoft. It is the recommended process and toolset to automate desktop and server deployment. MDT benefits you by providing:
· Detailed guidance and job aids for every organized role involved with large-scale deployment projects.
- Unified tools and processes required for desktop and server deployment in a common deployment console and collection of guidance.
- Reduced deployment time, standardized desktop and server images, along with improved security and ongoing configuration management.
- Support for deploying Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 in addition to deploying Windows Vista SP1, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP SP3, and Windows 2003 SP2
- Hard Link Migrations using USMT 4 for Refresh scenarios which will dramatically reduce your user state backup and restore time
- Integration of the new Windows AIK 2.0 Beta toolset such as DISM and BCDBOOT, and Windows PE 3.0
Join the Beta
Additional infrastructure deployment tools are available as beta releases on the Connect Web site. They are open beta downloads. See below for instructions on how to access the Connect Web site.
To join the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 Beta, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Beta at http://connect.microsoft.com.
2. Sign in using a valid Windows Live ID to continue to the Invitations page.
3. Scroll down to Microsoft Deployment Connection.
If you have not previously registered with Microsoft Connect, you might be required to register before continuing with the invitation process.
If the link in step 1 does not work for you, copy the link and paste it into the Web browser address bar.
Read the complete article @> Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Team Blog : Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 Beta 1 is now available!