Moving any organization to Office 365 is a multi-phased project that requires expertise in project management, change management, technical consulting, and technical support. For the small to mid-sized business (SMB), migrating to Office 365 comes with its own set of challenges.
Your business may not have the level of Project Management skills required to plan and document every aspect of the migration. You may have few (if any) IT staff with the extensive technical skills and experience needed to configure Office 365 correctly; move your emails without loss or interruption; and resolve any issues that occur. You may be restricted by budget or time, or worried about the disruption to your business, like many of our clients.
Or you may simply prefer to sit back and leave it to the experts.
- Fully project managed and planned
- Fixed-price for easy budgeting
- Seamless migration with minimal business impact
- Workstation and mobile device deployment assistance
- 60-days post-migration support
We make IT easy
AgileAscend from Agile IT addresses those challenges and allows you to:
- Streamline and consolidate all email and scheduling into a single secure solution
- Standardize Office suite versions and remove the burden of manually upgrading
- Improve collaboration throughout the organization
- Complete the migration to Office 365 in a seamless manner with minimal impact to your business
- Relax knowing you have 60-days of post-migration support included
As one of the leading Office 365 migration specialists in the world, Agile IT is well-equipped to help you move your business to Office 365 in a cost-effective, efficient and seamless migration. With hundreds of thousands of mailboxes successfully migrated to Office 365 world-wide, we have experienced and resolved many of the issues it is possible to encounter.
AgileAscend: Office 365 Migration solutions enable you to draw on Agile IT’s expertise and experience to migrate seamlessly to Office 365 – on time, within budget and with minimal disruption to your business.
Explore the AgileAscend Office 365 Migration Solutions
AgileAscend Mailbox (Assisted) Migration is designed for organizations with their own, experienced IT staff.
Working closely alongside your Project Manager and IT staff, our highly-skilled and award-winning professional team will mentor your Migration Team every step of the way, from planning to post-migration support and training.
Agile IT will:
- Assist your team to plan the entire migration to ensure business continuity during the migration.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for your team to install the Office 365 components on each workstation.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for your team to install and configure Microsoft Outlook (Email), Microsoft Lync (IM and web meetings), Internet Explorer and SharePoint (Intranet) services on the workstations.
- Provide a central point of post migration support to your IT staff to manage the migration expectations.
Agile IT will train your IT Administrators in the on-going administration of Office 365 and finish the project with support to address any post-migration issues.
AgileAscend Workstation (Full Service) Migration is recommended for businesses with fewer IT staff, time or resources.
Agile IT will help you to plan the entire migration to ensure business continuity during the migration. During the preparation phase, we will assess your current technology then collaborate with you to create a migration plan to transfer users’ email data, calendars, and contacts to Office 365.
During the Migration phase, Agile IT will:
- Configure and migrate all email and Exchange content from your server to Office 365
- Remotely configure your workstations
- Remotely install Office 365 components
- Support you to address any post-migration issues.
Following the migration, Agile IT will train your IT Administrators in the on-going administration of Office 365 and finish the project with support to address any post-migration issues.
AgileAscend User (Full Service) Migration allows you to sit back and leave it to the experts. We take full charge of the migration, from planning to post-migration training and support for end-users.
After migrating your business to Office 365, Agile IT will schedule and present customized end-user training, either individually or as a group.
The training will include:
- Introduction to the Office 365 environment
- Signing in and permissions
- Introduction to individual components
The training will provide your users with sufficient knowledge and skills to begin using Office 365 productively, minimizing support requests relating to basic features and use of the components included in your Office 365 plan.
AgileAscend SharePoint Workshop is an eight-hour SharePoint jump-start workshop, designed to give your staff a head start in using SharePoint.
Delivered as two four-hour sessions, the first session will introduce business leaders, managers, and IT staff to the features of SharePoint and what it can do for your business. During the session, custom features designed to meet your business needs will be identified, discussed and documented.
During the second four-hour session, Agile IT will assist in prototyping the custom features that your business team has asked for during the first session, and help develop the key custom business automation requested. Additional customized SharePoint Training and SharePoint development is also available to meet every unique business need.
AgileCover: Office 365 User (Post-Migration) Support
Migrating to Office 365 can come with a learning curve for some organizations. That’s why every AgileAscend Office 365 Migration comes with 60-days of AgileCover Office 365 User Support free of charge to help smooth out the transition.
AgileCover Office 365 User Support provides post-migration support for your Office 365 users. It includes support for issues arising from:
- Licensing assignments
- Adding, removing and changing user accounts in Office 365
- Password resets
- Connectivity issues to Office 365 for workstations and mobile devices
AgileCover User Office 365 Support also includes access to our Learning Center, which includes interactive and video-based training for Office 365 administrators and users. Subjects covered in the Learning Center include:
- Office 365 Administration
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) topics
- Outlook, Lync and SharePoint
and many more.
Why choose Agile IT for your Office 365 migration?
Although there are many companies that will offer to migrate your business to Office 365, few can offer the wealth of knowledge and experience that Agile IT has gained. Even fewer can deliver that expertise in way which is easy to understand, affordable and seamless.
Our award-winning Migration and Support teams are the best in the business, and with tens of thousands of users successfully migrated to Office 365 world-wide, we have experienced and resolved many of the issues it is possible to encounter.
As a Microsoft Cloud Partner of the Year in 2012, 2013 and 2014; Tier 1 member of the Microsoft SMB Champions Club; Microsoft Managed Partner and holder of eight Gold and six Silver Microsoft competencies, Agile IT is recognized as best-in-class and the premier Office 365 Migration experts.
For a fixed-price, seamless migration to Office 365, trust the best in the business – Agile IT.